Sunday, September 24, 2017

Be Thankful 9/24/2017

Good Morning,

Headed home today from Upper Michigan and I want to get home. No Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee today. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

When I look back on my life and then take a closer look, I have so much to be thankful for. I really don't do a good job of expressing my thanks for all the blessings God has given me. I believe the beginning of contentment starts by being thankful for what we have been given. Being thankful in feast or famine is the key to contentment.



Do you have family? Some people don't. Do you have friends? Some people don't. Are you going to eat today? Some people won't. Will you be sheltered today. Some people won't be. Are you feeling fine today? Others are ill? Do you have a job? Others don't. Do you have a little money in your pocket? Others will find only lint or a hole in their pocket. We have much to be thankful for and yet we forget to say thank you to God.

1 Thessalonians 5:18English Standard Version (ESV)
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

All good things come from God. Have you said thank you for what you have or does your prayer start with what you don't have? Don't forget to tell others thank you today for what they did for you. Kindness goes along way.

Not much more can be said about it. Being thankful for what we have put's our emphasis on God and takes it off of us.

Happy Day!

Marty

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment