Friday, April 22, 2016

Spoken Like A Fool. 4-22-2016

Good Morning,

Friday is here and I welcome it to the beginning of my weekend.  I toast Friday with a hot cup of Door County Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti Coffee.

Last weekend we spent some quality time with our family.  Although very fulfillng, I feel a little empty this week.  All that fun and love packed into one weekend made me realize how much I miss my family members who live in other states.  So last night I booked some visits for this spring and next winter. Our grandson will be coming in a month so that breaks it up a little. I am looking forward to some bonding with him. Fishing and taking in 3 movies in one day are just two of the things on the bucket list.

Last weekend was a blessing. The upcoming trips (God willing) are more memories  that will be cherished. The trips no matter where they are will be great just because we will be with family. Family and friends are gifts from God.

This summer I hope to experience a short term trip to Haiti joining God in His work. I will return home and soon after head out duck hunting with dear friends.  More blessings from God. Another duck season!!!! Friends, nephew, grandson and my dog.



When I think of all that and all the things I will see, I know I am blessed by a living God. Just to think that I can join Him in in His work.

The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God". Psalm 14:1

Count your blessings.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment