Wednesday, April 6, 2016

God's Not Dead. Here's Why.

Good Morning.

This day has, as always, a lot in store and so my Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee needs to be a little stronger than usual.

Last night I attended the movie God's Not Dead 2. I highly recommend this one. I went to the theater with a few friends from church.  I have full faith in God but He showed me last night that He is alive and well. Which is always welcome.

Here's how I know. I sat next to a family of four. The family has two parents and two teenagers.  The movie was a religious theme. It was not the latest and greatest hit. But this family attended together.  The teens were truly happy to take in a flick with their parents. You could just see the love of God within that family. Two teenagers with busy social lives were there because they love their parents and each other.  When I see a family that prays together and is whole, I know for certain that God is alive.

Luke 9:20. He said to them. "But who do you say that I am? " Peter replied and said, " the Christ of God".

Who do you claim Him to be? He is not dead.

God bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment