Saturday, April 2, 2016

Camping And Coffee 4/2/2016

Good Morning,

My day has started with you, our dog Gibbs and a cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee.

My mind is just about 1100 miles away. My daughter and son in law are hosting a camping weekend for our grandson and his friends. They are celebrating Dominick's birthday.

At my age I consider it camping if the hotel does not have a Jacuzzi. I admire these two for sacrificing their sleep and bodies to provide a special day for Dom.

That's what parents do. They are setting the example  for Dom.
I already see him sacrifice for others. He has learned to put others first. He only learned this by example.

What I wouldn't give to be able to show up this morning with my bigThermos bottle and some cups. Those two deserve some hot coffee.

Train up a child in the way he should go. And when he us old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

Rest up kids.You deserve it. 

Have a great day World! God loves you.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment