Friday, April 29, 2016

A Dreary Night 4-29-2016

Good Morning,

Friday is here and for once I am not ready for it. I could use one more week day to accomplish all that needs to be done.  So with my Door County Raspberry Butter Crunch Coffee at my side and my big boy pants on we face the day.

As I was listening to the evening news last night, the anchor person said "tonight can only be described as dreary". I decided at that moment to go outside and experience the dreary evening.  Drizzle and cold winds greeted me. It was at that time that I remembered my friend who was watching his brother on life support after a massive heart attack.  Now that is a dreary moment.  When I think about what the family is going through, I am sure the last thing on their minds is the dreary weather.
So with that in mind I took a picture in the dreary evening. I was with my dog and he was playing and training.  Rene was off getting her hair cut. My dinner was good and I wasn't watching a loved one on life support.

I said "thank you Lord.  It's only a dreary night for me"

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

God bless.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment