Thursday, April 14, 2016

Broken Brake Line 4/14/16

Good Morning,

Today the java machine is brewing some Door County Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee.  This is a new flavor from them. I really like this one. Dessert for breakfast!

Yesterday on my way to work I knew that I needed to pray for my wife Rene. So I did and prayed for her safety. It did not surprise me later when she called me at work and left a message that did not sound good.  It seems as if the brake line on her car had broken.  Rene explained that she was home and the car was in the driveway.  When I got home  I could see that the brake line was ruptured.  A pool of brake fluid was next to the front wheel.  God had taken care of her and she was safe. She said the brakes failed right in the driveway and she was able to apply the emergency brake.

Some people would call that "good luck". I call it answered prayer. We need to pray when the Holy Spirit prompts us to. We need to pray for those we love. So glad to not be writing a different story.
Jeremiah. 33:3. Call out to me and I will answer you.  I will show you great and mighty things. 

God bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment