Monday, April 11, 2016

Chicken And Dumplings 4-11-2016

Good Morning,

Monday arrived, although I asked it not too. Some things just don't change. So to kick off the start of the day which ends with vaccinations for my mission trip, I am pouring myself a cup of Door County Chocolate Cherry Coffee.



Today I am remembering my mother. She passed away a few years ago. Mom is deeply missed. One thing that Mom did for us was to always make a big pot of chicken and dumplings when we visited. The meal was made better by downing a couple of what we called "Nana Buns". I would bet that there arre some grand kids thinking about those buns today also. It was a tradition we all enjoyed. I plan on making some of those rolls this week when we all get together.

It's good to have fond memories.  It is ok to look back on the pictures taken along life's journey.  But now it is important to make new memories and enjoy those still with us. Mom taught us to enjoy traditions. Make new memories while enjoying the old ones.
nnointing es.
Proverbs 1:8 My son hear the instructions of your father. And do not forsake the law of your mother.

God bless,

Marty.


No comments:

Post a Comment