Monday, April 25, 2016

Moving On Up To A Mansion 4-25-2016

Good Morning,

I hope today finds you content with life and yourself. My wish for today would be that we could sit and share a pot of Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee together.  Now that would-be so nice.


John 14:1-3 Let not your hearts be troubled; you believe in God,  believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not true,  I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you. 

Every day I look at this old world and wonder what is in store for the future. Despite everything I see, I know this world is not my home. I am just passing through.

Hebrews 13:14 This world is not our home.  We look forward to the one to come.

To live in a mansion designed by God is too much to fathom.  Yet even greater, to be welcomed into it by Jesus is even more awesome. Anything man can make woild be like an outdoor bathroom, compared to what God has ready for His children.

Moving on up? Yes that's me.

Marty.

No comments:

Post a Comment