Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Take Off Your Shoes 6/17/2014

Good Morning,

I am writing this morning with a song in my heart and a cup of Door County Hazelnut Crème Coffee in my mug. We are really enjoying some great time with Dominic our grandson. He has been a big help.

After a long day at work the first thing that comes off after my tie are my shoes. After a long day of hunting the first thing that I take off after coming home are the heavy boots I wear. There is just something nice about walking with bare feet in the summer or in a pair of heavy socks in the winter. Better yet my camouflage slippers let me know for sure that I am home. We are sending a Mission Team to Brazil to build a church and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They will be doing a lot of walking. I will be praying for their comfort and safety as they leave this Friday. Although they will have tired feet, their feet are blessed.

Romans 10:15 (ASV)

15 and how shall they preach, except they be sent? even as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that bring glad tidings of good things!

So next week when you get home and pull your shoes off and rub your feet, pray for those you know who are out on the mission field walking for Jesus. Let your feet be used as reminders to pray.

God bless,
Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment