Monday, June 2, 2014

June Already? 6/2/2014

Good Morning,

Monday Morning and I am headed out the door with my mug of Door County Highlander Grog coffee.

6 months into the year already. June is going to be a busy month at our house. We plan on getting away for three days, the grandson is coming to visit, new windows in the house, sending a mission team to Brazil, a family cook out and a charity trap shoot. Before you know it, July will be here. It seems as if the days just rush by. It won't be long until the boat, dog, and my shot gun will be traveling to North Dakota for duck season. Too much in June!

I need to make sure that I have time to stay grounded. This schedule could be a disaster if I lose sight of God as my priority.

Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; (NIV)

In all that will go on this month it would be easy to shorten time with God. One needs to guard against that. That "one" is me.

This is sound advice to all. Slow down and remember Your Creator. Don't let the summer come and go and don't let it consume you.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment