Sunday, June 22, 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away. 6/22/15

Good Morning,

Job 38:28   

Does the rain have a father? Who fathers the drops of dew?

Job 37:6 (NIV)

He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’
    and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’



Sunday and I am up early, drinking Door County Chocolate Meltdown Coffee. My thoughts this morning are prayerful. I am remembering our church mission team who is in Brazil for a short term trip to represent Jesus Christ and start the building process for a small church.

I have tried to figure out this weather we have been experiencing so far this summer. It has been raining now for about a week. Everyone is wondering when it will stop for awhile.

I have the answer. The answer is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When God wants it to. We might be experiencing more rain so the Great Lakes can provide water for people to drink. Maybe there is a drought coming and this is the way God is filling up the reservoirs. Maybe God loves mosquitos.

I am not sure what He has planned, but I know this, He has one. So I will trust that He knows best.

So enjoy your day. This is the day the Lord has made.

God bless,
Marty

 

 

 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment