Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Monday Monday Motivation 4/8/2013

Good Morning.
Monday once again. I have chosen an appropriate coffee for this day. I am drinking a hot cup of Door County Totally Nuts Coffee.

Where did the weekend go? I hope you were able to charge up and rest. Today I want to see what the Bible says about motivation.

When you're lacking motivation or simply feel down in life, where is the best place to go to feel inspired? Well, you're likely to have a dusty book sitting on your shelves right now that is a great resource for inspiration. Below, you'll find some verses from the Bible that should help you through some of those times.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Now the apostle Paul is not telling us that we can do everything. He is saying that we can do God's will and we are empowered by Christ. Whether it is getting through a rough time in your life, or doing something right even when it seems hard to do, know that you can accomplish it with God's help.

Well I guess it's time to get going!
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment