Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jobs 4/21/2013

Good Morning,

Sunday and for me not a day of rest. I started my day with a hot cup of Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee.

My wife and I both work in health care. Today my job takes me to some weekend duty at a small hospital. Many people these days are out of work. I am blessed to have a job I like,  an employer that is good to us and I work with people I love.  So each day I am employed I am thankful.


But who gives us the things we should be thankful for? All good things come from God. Do we spend enough time being thankful for our blessings? As you pray today "express thanks to the provider of all that we have.
Honor God by giving your employer your best. Here are two Bible verses to inspire us to be thankful.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment