Saturday, April 20, 2013

Help Me to be strong in the Lord 4/20/2013


Good Morning,
Today I am kicking my Saturday off with a hot cup of Door County Totally Nuts Coffee.

Last night I was recalling a song that I sang with a men's group many years ago. The chorus is below.

"Be strong, be strong, be strong in the Lord;
And be of good courage, for He is your guide.
Be strong, be strong, be strong in the Lord;
And rejoice, for the victory is yours."

Today my prayer is that God would help me to be strong in Him. Being strong in the Lord means we have learned to rely on Him in our weakness and for or power. Here are some Bible Verses to help us lift some spiritual weights and get stronger in the Lord.

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

  • Psalm 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.


  • Have a great Day

    Marty

    No comments:

    Post a Comment