Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston Marathon 2/16/2013

Dear Friends,

In honor of the tragedy that took place yesterday in Boston, I will not be making lite of my coffee. I myself as well as people around the world are reeling from the senseless attack on people enjoying a tradition and overall fun event. I see other bombings in other parts of the world. I see these as cowardly attacks on God's creations.

I want to direct all of us to God's Word for comfort.

1 Peter 5:7 New Living Translation

7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

I have no idea why these things happen except to say that there is evil in this world brought about by the first sin of Adam and Eve within the garden of Eden.

Our Heavenly Father is on His throne and we need to trust Him at all times. We pray for Him to comfort those who have experienced great loss and pain.

John 16:33
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
 
Please join me in prayer today and remember the families of those who lost loved ones yesterday. Pray for those who are in pain today.
 
I want you to know you are all loved and I pray for those of you who read this.
 
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment