Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lost on the path. 4/17/2013

Good Morning.
I find myself needing some comfort and a little lift this morning. Broke out my old faithful Door County Cherry Coffee today.

I have been hunting for about 46 years now. I have to admit that there were several times that some how, some way I lost my way in the woods or foggy marsh. A couple of times not only was I lost but nightfall had come upon me. The first time I was lost and it was dark, I did not have a flash light at all. The second time I became lost I had a small flash light with me. It was light but not too much comfort in that little beam and I could not find my way. As the years went by I became a little smarter and realized that a guy that hunts as much as I do should invest in good strong lights.
These new lights have helped me navigate swamps and thick woods taking me to better game areas. They also lead me home in the dark.

Have you ever felt like there was no light directing you in life? I have felt that way myself. But each and every time I find myself in need of light and direction I pray and go to God's Word.

Psalm 119:105

King James Version
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Don't travel without light and direction through life. Pull out your Bible and travel this world without fear.

God bless,
Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment