Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Some Great Music Each Day 6/28/2022

 Good Morning,

I haven't much time before I need to run out this morning. My Door County Hazelnut Cream Coffee will need to be in a road cup today. It is time to write.


When I am driving to my work destinations I usually have the truck radio turned on. I listen to the news and then tune into a Christian Radio Station to catch a sermon or an uplifting message that I might be able to apply to my day. 

Yesterday I decided to take in some heavenly music and I just might do so again today. Two Bible verses stood out to me the other night while reading. 

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is in your midst, The Mighty One will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. 

Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth.

Just the thought of God singing over us is too much to fathom. I took some time to be totally silent and as I was praying my mind wandered to a hymn. "How great Thou Art". To think that God cares enough for His creation and all of our issues that He still sings over us, is mind boggling. But I will take that moment of silence again today and know that God is quieting my heart with music from His heart.

Sing to me once again Dear God, heart to heart.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment