Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Searching For Real Joy 4/18/2018

Good Morning,

Just waiting on my Door County Vanilla Cappuccino Coffee to finish brewing. My mind is telling me to get going and my body is telling me to stall for a few minutes and enjoy the coffee and the dog sitting on my feet.  Decisions, decisions.


 
Psalm 16:11 New International Version (NIV)
11 You make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
 
Many people are searching for joy in their lives. I believe, actually I know I have found the answer. Time spent with God is the source of true and real joy. It's that walk while praying, or that time sitting under a tree and thanking Him for the scenery. It's the time you spend praying over a new born baby and thanking God for the miracle of life. It's the knowledge of knowing that you have an eternal home with Him through Jesus Christ. Nothing like a cold day, a long walk, and time spent in prayer.
 
 Psalm 4:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
You have put gladness in my heart,
 What is keeping you from the joy of spending time with God? What holds you back from a joy that cannot be measured?  God wants to spend time with you and we all could use more of that. I have never experienced joy, that I have not always experienced peace at the same time. Look up, reach out and grab onto the joy of spending time with God. It's indescribable!
 
Have a great day!
 
Marty
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment