Saturday, April 7, 2018

Ham And Hard Rolls A Thank You 4/7/2018

Good Morning,


Wow! I can't believe how fast days roll by sometimes. I just sat down to a cup of Door County Red Velvet Mocha Coffee and it feels great to sit for a minute.


Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version (NIV)
24 “‘“The Lord bless you
    and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace




Tomorrow I have decided to bring some hot ham and hard rolls to my wife Rene and her co-workers. They work at sister medical center to the one where I work. They, like many health care workers need to be there on weekends. They see people at their best and they see people in pain who are not always at "their best". I know that when I am a patient I am not that easy to get along with. Most people would say that I am not easy to get along with, even when I am not a patient. There are so many to be thankful for, but I can impact one department who not only are outstanding in their field, but also have been good co-workers to my wife.




Friends, it is important to let people know that you are thankful for them, even if you don't really know them all that well. A sincere thank you means a lot to people. You can turn a busy or ugly day into a blessing without a lot of energy expended.

Have a great day! Than you Dear friends for your fellowship in the Word!




Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment