Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Cold Spell In The Midwest. 12/26/2017

Good Morning,

My cup of Door County Spicy Nutcracker Coffee is extra hot and is perfect for a cold day.



An artic cold spell just arrived to our area. The temperatures started to drop yesterday afternoon. What does this mean foe Rene and me? Not much! We have firewood for the fireplace and plenty of hot chocolate. There is a can of whipped cream and I just might over indulge when I put some on the hot chocolate. I anticipate a little fun in the snow and cold too! A time for everything!

Ephesians 5:16English Standard Version (ESV)
16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.

Cold weather doesn't bother the two of us very much at all. We put on more warm clothes and eat more oatmeal for breakfast. I for one love to wear my winter clothes. It does however push us to stay inside just a little more. That is not a bad thing. It seems that the Holy Spirit urges us during this downtime to use it wisely. I have a book that I am reading for our next Men's Bible Study and that will be completed during the cold spell. Rene will finish out reading the Bible through in a year.

So, here's the lesson today. Use your time wisely and make sure to complete your spiritual goals. Let the Holy Spirit be your Time Keeper. You will find that the fruit produced is priceless.

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment