Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Spreading An Epidemic

Good Morning Friends,

This morning I will be starting my day with a hot cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee. I will be breaking out my order of spring flavors soon.



Today I am declaring that what we need is an epidemic. Now before the local police show up and I am declared insane let me define an epidemic. I see hatred among nations, chemical warfare on people, murder in the streets, mayhem in families. I see the need for an epidemic of change. Revival is the cure, world wide.

ep·i·dem·ic

[ep-i-dem-ik] 
adjective
1.
Also, ep·i·dem·i·cal. (of a disease) affecting many persons at the same time, and spreading from person to person in a locality where the disease is not permanently prevalent.
2.
extremely prevalent; widespread.
noun
3.
a temporary prevalence of a disease.
4.
a rapid spread or increase in the occurrence of something: an epidemic of riots.
Now let me explain the epidemic we need.
Now I am not sure that this definition will keep me from the ward for the insane. But I believe that what the world today needs is an epidemic of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and with that you will see an uncontrollable outbreak of love, kindness and forgiveness. Might I suggest world revival? I guess a flame starts with a spark. So let the revival begin with you and me.

The Way, the Truth, and the Life John 14


1“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b]And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

The Father Revealed

“If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
Revelation 21:3-4 ESV           And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” 

What the world needs is the Love of Christ in the hearts of all men. Join me in prayer for world revival today.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment