Sunday, February 17, 2019

Love Endures.2/17/2019 Good Morning World

Good Morning  World,

I must apologize for not writing yesterday. Computer difficulties are hindering my success. So as I sit here writing from my phone I am enjoying watching a substantial snow fall and drinking a cup of Door County Lighthouse Blend Coffee.



In 1 Corinthians 13:7 it says love endures all things.

Enduring implies that there are times that come along that just don't  seem to go away or never will. It also implies that this might be faults within another person. To endure means that we will stick it out hoping for the best but that we won't  quit. 

I am convinced that Jesus endured the cross out of obedience to the Father's  plan. Yet I also believe that his perfect love kept him there. Out of love for us He did not quit. God asks of us to imitate Jesus. To imitate Him we would also want to imitate Him in love for others enduring trials without breaking. 

Just something short and sweet from the telephone today.

God bless.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment