Thursday, August 25, 2016

Truth In A Sunset 8/25/2016

Good Morning,

Waking up was hard to do this morning. I was fighting a life and death battle with my pillow. it had my head in a lock hold and was telling me to sleep a little longer. I wrestled myself loose and made my way to the kitchen for some Door County Raspberry Butter Crunch Coffee. Now it's time to go to work.

Truth be known I have watched many sunrises and have matched it with just as many sunsets. Rene thinks that watching a sunset together is romantic. I for one think a sunrise is more exhilarating. Either way I see truth in a sunset or a sunrise. When I watch the sunset I know that the Earth is still revolving and that another day is coming to an end. As I have read Scripture through the years I see a sunset and I know that God keeps His word. Who hasn't stood in awe of a sunset? We see the sunset and we are amazed. It's like they shout to us, "See what God has done". So when I see that and experience the peace, thrill and power of a sunset I see the truth come to life.

Psalm 65:8Living Bible (TLB)
In the farthest corners of the earth the glorious acts of God shall startle everyone. The dawn and sunset shout for joy!

Take some time to watch a sunrise or sunset. See the truth that God speaks through His word.

Have a sunny day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment