Thursday, August 4, 2016

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark 8/4/2016

Good Morning,

How are you all today? I wish we could share a cup of Door County Red Velvet Mocha Coffee this morning and read our Bibles together. 

Last night we prepared some meals for Rene to take out to her mom. The house still has the aroma of sweet and sour meat loaf. Not a bad aroma to wake up to.



We all have faced some dark times in our lives, when the daylight doesn't seem to be at the end of the tunnel. We feel like there is no one who understands how we feel or what we are going through. Sometimes the nights seem to go on forever and our energy is sucked right out of us. Each day seems to drag on and on. I have heard of people who actually fear the night. They are afraid to go on.

Fear causes paralysis. Fear will overcome our will to move on or even function. But, we are not to fear for we have Someone with us at all times. We never, ever walk alone.

If God is with us, who could be against us?

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
We need not be afraid. No matter the circumstances God is with us at all times. He keeps all promises.

Please have a great day and better tomorrows.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment