Saturday, July 9, 2016

When God Goes Hunting 7/9/2016

Good Morning,

Once again I chose Door County White Christmas Coffee to begin my day. I am very pensive today and extremely tired. My sleep was not steady and true last night. So in a little bit I will head to work for a short time. I foresee a nap at the turn in the road sometime today.



Psalm 7:10:13

10 My shield is God Most High,
    who saves the upright in heart.
11 God is a righteous judge,
    a God who displays his wrath every day.
12 If he does not relent,
    he will sharpen his sword;
    he will bend and string his bow.
13 He has prepared his deadly weapons;
    he makes ready his flaming arrows.



As I prepare for a short term mission trip I can see Satan's activity around me increase. He doesn't want me to enjoy my time with God and he definitely wants my mind on other things. I don't like to give Satan any credit for anything, but I will say this, he does know how to dig at me. I have asked God to remove the junk the old buzzard has begun to throw at me and our team. God is our refuge and will allow enough nonsense to happen just to make us stronger. But I for one want to put the nuisance in his place. God will eventually have enough of this also. And when He does I know for sure that He will hunt Satan down and Grand Butthead will flee. Because when God goes hunting, His shots are right on target and they will make Satan run. As the end of the story goes in Revelation. Satan flees right into a lake of fire for eternity.

As a duck hunter who thinks he can shoot pretty well, I do miss my shot now and then. But God does not miss and all the calamity we are seeing will end. That final blow to Satan will happen in God's timing. We will no longer have brother killing brother, riots in the streets, we won't even need the police. Those who don't turn their lives over to God through Jesus Christ will follow Satan right into that lake of fire. What you see now will not be seen in the end. It will be with one quick shot, right on the target when Jesus returns. Satan, you can run, but you can't hide. In God I trust.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment