Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 5/12/2013

Good Morning.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms out there. My coffee cup is raised to you in tribute and it is filled with Door County Heavenly Caramel Coffee.

Mothers Are Still God's Children.
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born.
"Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." (Psalm 139:13-16, NLT)

Mothers exert constant and considerable energy to meet the needs of their families. Parenting is full-time work, and mothers know this full well. How many mothers might be blessed by the reminder that God still sees them and adores them as His own children? The Psalmist, King David, expressed this truth so clearly in Psalm 139.
What mother would not take comfort in some tender parenting of her own, such as only our loving Heavenly Father can provide, on Mother's Day and any day?

Mothers, we know we let you down now and then. But God has His hand upon you and He loves you.
Thanks for all you do.
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment