Friday, May 24, 2013

Friendship is hard work part 4 5/24/13

Good Morning,
No coffee today. I find myself having surgery on a very sore shoulder and the process calls for fasting. It's good to give up some indulgences once in awhile.

I want to finish our series on friendship in the next two days. Bear with me if the devotional is a little late in the next few days. I will be limited in the use of my arm. We will do our best to one finger type.

I will find that in the next few weeks that I will need to rely on family and friends for a little help. As that happens I will go to God my Best Friend and pray for all those who are aiding me.


The Best Friend we can Have is God Himself.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

While being laid up I hope to have more prayer time and time to catch up reading my Bible. All that will draw me closer to God.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment