Tuesday, May 22, 2018

What A Dfference You Made In My Life 5/22/2018

Good Morning,

Door County Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee just splashed into my mug. Last night was a whirlwind of a night and the coffee is the treat I need to get moving.



Last night I heard a shriek from the basement and Iflew downstairs to see what was wrong with Rene. Much to my surprise our 1969 vintage freezer died and we had a puddle on the floor. We moved quickly and we were able to get everything into the refrigerators or a cooler filled with ice. We both prayed and I headed to the appliance store before they closed and within minutes I returned with a new freezer. Rene and I were able to get the new one into the basement and soon we were placing meat into the new freezer and all was well.

Matthew 11:28-30 New International Version (NIV)
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

In 1981 I received Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior. It took some time for Him to remove the wild from me. But I can tell you this, back in 1980 I would have never prayed for wisdom over a freezer. The air would have been blue with cursing and then more cursing. In 1981 my heart was pretty much lifeless and made of stone and then He stepped in by invitation. I am far from perfect and I never will be, but thank God He stepped in and worked on my life. Fortunately for me He is not done and has a long way to go on me. But I can be assured that what was started in me on July 7th 1981 will be completed some day. What a difference He made in my life. I will be forever grateful for the One who put music back into a soul that hadn't any peace.

Philippians 1:1-6 New International Version (NIV)

Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus,
To all God’s holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons[a]:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus

He can do the same for you.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment