Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lord, I Need A Lift 3/14/2015

Good Morning World!

Nothing like a quiet Saturday morning, with a little extra time to see my first robin sitting in a tree outside of my den window while enjoying my  cup of Door County Chocolate Caramel Truffle Coffee.

Last year just around this time I was assisting a sister hospital within our healthcare system with a project. I still have fond memories of that one. Part of the project required some mechanical equipment changes. In order to accomplish this we needed to perform several crane lifts from the ground to the roof. No matter which way I planned this out I could not avoid having to change  the equipment. I had no choice and my deadline was approaching. I needed a lift! And I could not do it myself.

Whether it be a hard day at work, family trouble, health issues, heartache, depression, or a relationship that is causing stress in your life; there is always something in the Bible to look up to and lift us up when we are feeling down.
It is in God's Word that we can find encouraging verses to uplift us and give us hope when we are down. For anyone who is feeling the "weight of the world" on their shoulders, cast your care upon the One up above whose shoulders are big enough to carry the burden for you.

Isaiah 40:31King James Version (KJV)
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint

I need a place to run and get lifted up from time to time. I run to our Father and seek Him out in His word. I read my Bible daily, but always go for more when it seems like I just can't get my head above the waters of life. Every now and then we all reach that point. You have a heavenly crane on your book shelf or next to your bed.  Time to admit you need the crane!

Have a wonderful day.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment