Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wittenberg Wieners and Family Dinners 9/26/13

Good Morning,

Thursday morning and I am starting to smell the weekend. My coffee today is Door County Chocolate Meltdown.

I often write about family dinners of the past. Today I want to talk about family dinners present and future. This coming Sunday the Mrs. and I have invited my brother and his family over for lunch. We will be having some Wittenberg Wieners from Nueskes a Wisconsin provider of sausages and smoke meats. www.nueskes.com There will be a side of tortilla chips and fresh salsa. I am not sure what else will be there but what is important is that we will all be together. The lunch is not a huge expense and is not the greatest dinner that we have shared together. But again we will all be together. You see things do not need to always be a pain or elaborate to be good.

I enjoy my brother and his family. We have shared many good times together and have carried each other through bad times.

I am looking forward to it.

Ecclesiastes 2:24                    
There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God,

So eat hearty, but try not to eat alone. Call someone and share in their life as well as letting them into yours.

God bless
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment