Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary 9/27/13

Good Morning,

Friday at last. My coffee this morning will be Door County Cherry Crème.

Today is our wedding anniversary. I thought I would share with you the verse that we had written on our wedding invitations. It has come to be a way of life.

Ruth 1:16-17
“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
17 Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.”
 
I can honestly say that the two of us have lived this verse and I can speak for both of us and say we intend on living this one until the end. We have had our ups and downs like every couple, but the ups outweigh the downs. When one cries the other can taste the salt of the tears. But if you ask us individually what held us together and what continues to hold us, is our God. To Him be the credit and glory.
 
Our prayer today for all of you is that you can find happiness in God being your God.
 
Love
Marty and Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment