Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dreams That Come True 9/14/13

Good Morning.

Saturday morning in the goose blind. Nice and chilly out here. Today is a celebration for me. I broke out the first of my Door County Maple Coffee to really enjoy this cooler fall weather. Nothing like being with good buddies, our dogs, hot coffee and cookies.

But the topic for us today is dreams. As an avid hunter of waterfowl, days like today are only a dream in the spring and summer months.

Numbers 6:24-26.

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace

So as often as I find myself dreaming of mornings like this, I have to sit back and say that I am blessed to have God make the dream come true. The sun is on the horizon, the coffee is steaming from the cup, I am at peace and know that I am loved today. "Let the dream continue".

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment