Sunday, August 25, 2013

Watching a Sunrise and the AntiChrist 8/25/13

Good Morning,

This morning I am starting the day a little early and I have filled my cup with some Door County Hawaiian Hazelnut Coffee.

I am up before sunrise. I guess I have duck season pulsing through my veins and next weekend will start the Canadian Goose Hunt. Well my biological calendar must be kicking in and telling me to practice getting up earlier. So later today I will be on the river doing some dog training with my young dog Gibbs. We will practice having him swim past the decoys and retrieving a real bird on the water. ( frozen pigeons). This is not something new for him. I have been practicing that for awhile and I try to incorporate that into my training. Nothing more embarrassing than having your dog bring back the decoy instead of the goose or duck.  It is easy to get confused in the dark with guns going off all over.



Back to sunrise. I am facing East and the sun is coming up directly in front of me. There is no mistaking the sun. It is the only one I have ever seen, it comes from the East every day. What is somewhat blinding me now, is the same one and only one that I see each and every day. There is no way I can be mistaken.

But God warns us of those fakers who will claim to be from Him, claim to be the Messiah, claim to be Jesus, claim to know the truth, claim that the Gospel today is not the same ad days of old, and they will be slick. Many will fall prey to their lies. But here is how we can know for sure that they are of God and are false prophets and the Antichrist. Note how many verses I have attached below. This list could go on with a lot more. We need to heed the advice given and beware of anything less than the truth of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, His death burial and resurrection for our sins. Jesus is the one and only "SON".  Pay attention to all the verses. Especially the ones from Romans and Timothy. I believe they describe the times we are in right now and people are being confused by emotions and not faith in Jesus.

  • Matt 7:15-20 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "BEWARE of the FALSE PROPHETS, who COME TO YOU in SHEEP'S CLOTHING but INWARDLY are RAVENOUS WOLVES. You will KNOW THEM (identify them) by their FRUITS. Do men gather GRAPES from THORN BUSHES or FIGS from THISTLES?  Even so, EVERY GOOD TREE bears GOOD FRUIT, but a BAD TREE bears BAD FRUIT. A GOOD TREE CANNOT bear BAD FRUIT, NOR can a BAD TREE bear GOOD FRUIT. EVERY TREE that does NOT bear GOOD FRUIT is CUT DOWN and THROWN into the FIRE. Therefore by THEIR FRUITS you will KNOW THEM.”

  • Matt 24:4-5 Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone Mislead you, for MANY will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will DECEIVE MANY."

  • Matt 7:21-23 Jesus warns, "Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the WILL OF MY FATHER in Heaven will enter. On Judgment Day MANY will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We PROPHESIED IN YOUR NAME and Cast out demons in your Name and Performed many Miracles in your Name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who BREAK GOD'S LAWS."

         Matt 24:11 (NKJV) Jesus warns, "MANY FALSE PROPHETS will rise up             
         deceive many.
  • Matt 24:23-26 Jesus says “Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it. For FALSE MESSIAHS and FALSE PROPHETS will rise up and perform GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS SO AS TO DECEIVE, IF POSSIBLE EVEN GOD'S CHOSEN ONES. See, I have warned you about this ahead of time. “So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it!"

  • Mark 13:22 Jesus warns, "FALSE CHRISTS & FALSE PROPHETS shall rise, and shall show SIGNS & WONDERS, IN ORDER TO LEAD ASTRAY, if it WERE POSSIBLE, even the ELECT. But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance."

  • Rev 2:2 Jesus says, "I know ALL the things you DO. I have seen your Hard Work & your Patient Endurance. I know you DON'T TOLERATE EVIL PEOPLE. You have EXAMINED the CLAIMS of those who SAY they are APOSTLES but are NOT. You have DISCOVERED they are LIARS. You have Patiently Suffered for Me without Quitting...(6) You HATE THE EVIL DEEDS of the Nicolaitans, just as I do."
  • Matt 16:4 Jesus says, "ONLY an EVIL, ADULTEROUS generation would demand a Miraculous Sign..."

  • Acts 20:29-32 "I know that FALSE TEACHERS, like VICIOUS WOLVES, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the Flock. Even some men from your own group will rise up and DISTORT THE TRUTH in order to draw a following. Watch out! Remember the three years I was with you—my constant watch and care over you night and day, and my many tears for you. “And now I entrust you to God and the Message of his Grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those he has set apart for himself."

  • Rom 16:17-18 (KJV) “MARK THEM which cause DIVISIONS & OFFENCES CONTRARY to the DOCTRINE which you have learned; and AVOID them. For they that are such SERVE NOT our Lord Jesus Christ, but their OWN BELLY (personal interests); and by GOOD WORDS & FAIR SPEECHES (smooth talk) DECEIVE the HEARTS of the SIMPLE (i.e. innocent, unsuspecting, naïve, undiscerning)."

  • 2 Peter 2:1-3 (NKJV) "But there were also FALSE PROPHETS among the people, even as there will be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who will SECRETLY bring in DESTRUCTIVE HERESIES, even DENYING the LORD who bought them, and bring on themselves SWIFT DESTRUCTION. And MANY will FOLLOW their DESTRUCTIVE WAYS, because of whom the WAY of TRUTH will be BLASPHEMED. By COVETOUSNESS they will EXPLOIT you with DECEPTIVE WORDS; for a LONG TIME their JUDGMENT has NOT been IDLE, and their DESTRUCTION does NOT SLUMBER."

  • 1 Tim 4:1 (NKJV) "Now the SPIRIT expressly says that in LATTER TIMES some will DEPART from the FAITH, GIVING HEED to DECEIVING SPIRITS & DOCTRINES of DEMONS."

  • 2 Tim 4:1-5 (NKJV) "I Charge you therefore before GOD & the Lord JESUS CHRIST, who will JUDGE the Living & the Dead at His Appearing & His Kingdom: PREACH THE WORD! Be Ready in Season & Out of Season. CONVINCE, REBUKE, EXHORT, with all LONG SUFFERING & TEACHING. For the Time will come when they will NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, but according to their OWN DESIRES, because they have ITCHING EARS, they will HEAP up for themselves TEACHERS; and they will TURN their EARS AWAY from the TRUTH, and be turned aside to FABLES. But you be WATCHFUL in ALL things, ENDURE AFFLICTIONS, do the Work of an Evangelist, fulfill your Ministry."
God bless,
Enjoy the Son of God and some sunshine today.
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment