Thursday, August 29, 2013

Walworth County Fair 8/29/13

Good Morning,

A big cup of Door County Coconut Crush Coffee to start my day. A little set back with the shoulder. Back to therapy again this morning.

It won't be long until we will visit the Walworth County Fair in Elkhorn Wisconsin. Just a few days and we will be attending the "Beach Boys Concert". There are many things to do at the fair and many good things to eat. Fair food can be fun.

I am particularly fond of one vendor who sells Italian Sausages with peppers on a bun. I eat it and always want another. I used to be able to pound down a couple but as I get older I find that one is really enough. But it still leaves me wanting more.

Time spent with God is the same way. As a sausage is a delight to the pallet, God is a delight to the soul. Spending time with God always leaves us wanting more time with Him.

Psalm 42:1 NKJV     
To the Chief Musician. A Contemplation of the sons of Korah. As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God.
 
It is OK to over indulge on God. Go ahead and get plenty.
 
God bless,
Marty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment