Saturday, January 12, 2013

Verses for Comfort 1/13/2013

Good Morning!!!!

Let's find the good in "Good Morning today. It is Sunday and we are to go to church and rest. Remember God rested on the seventh day. I am enjoying a big cup of Door County White Christmas Coffee this morning in one of my favorite cups?

Favorite cup??? Do you have a glass or cup that you seem to gravitate to or always use? I have a couple. They both involve dogs, birds, family members and hunting. They (imagination only) seem to be bigger and warmer for some reason. You can have pictures attached to coffee cups now. If you have a favorite cup send a comment and describe it.

Reason? They bring back fond memories. They are a lot like God in that way. If you go back and recall any blessing or anytime God gave you comfort it just makes you want to go to Him again. And God enjoys time with His children. Below you will find some verses relating to comfort and time spent with God. One of them might be just for you. Have a great day!!

James 4:8 
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.


1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.


Deuteronomy 3:22
Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you


Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. 
 Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.


Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.


Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


Psalm 119:105   
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Matthew 28:30   
Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”









No comments:

Post a Comment