Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Springer Spaniels and Love 1/23/2013

Good Morning!

Starting my day with some Door County Cherry Creme Coffee.

My wife and I are the proud owners of two Springer Spaniels. They are named Fritz and Gibbs. As most of you know, I am an avid hunter. Our two dogs are my hunting buddies.

From time to time I have a bad day and come home in a foul mood. I try hard not to, but it happens. Each day as the door opens those two pups greet me at the door. They overwhelm me some times and I will yell at them. They run off with their feelings hurt and watch to see if my mood changes. I may even go off to bed later without scratching their ears before sleep sets in. But when the alarm goes off they are right there to greet me again with tails wagging and enthusiasm for me. It's called unconditional love. That's how it is with God. He loves us despite ourselves and wants to have a deep relationship each day.

Nothing can separate us from the Love of God
Romans 8:37-39 

He waits patiently each day to hear from us and comes running when we call.

James 4:8

8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

Shouldn't we treat others like God treats us? We can learn a lot about God by watching Springer Spaniels.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment