Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Annual Physicals 1/16/2013

Good morning.
May your coffee be hot and your day full of sunshine. My coffee this morning is Door County Jingle Bell Java.

Well 2013 and time to make the appointment for my annual health physical came and went already. I paid my doctor and his main advice was that I am fat and out of shape, All kidding aside I need to get going on my health! But just as much as we should get an annual physical and listen to the doctor we should from time to time get a spiritual check up.

Psalm 139:23-24
23Search me, O God, and know my heart;

test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24See if there is any wicked way in me,

and lead me in the way everlasting.
Are you willing to let God take a look into your heart and show you what He sees?
Then are you willing to listen and change your lifestyle?
Change the way you look at others?
Get involved in ministry at your church serving others?
Make Jesus your Lord and Savior?
The Doctor is in and is waiting to hear from you.
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment