Monday, January 14, 2013

God is Good 1-14-13

Good morning.
Just bought a new supply of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee this weekend. I hope you are all well.

God is good. I base all of my theology on the 66 books found with the Bible. I believe in all 66 books as the true word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

So as listed above I go to God's word for advice and hope. "Instruction". So when I need reassurance or guidance I believe I will find it in the Word and listening in prayer.

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

What a great God who has given us a written word to live by, hope by, instruct by, correct and be corrected by. God is good.

Psalm 100:5
For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.


God is good!
How do I know? I have witnessed His goodness to me and the Bible tells me so.

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Have a wonderful day. God loves you.
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment