Friday, June 1, 2018

Oh Baby! Sweet Peach Iced Tea

Good Morning,

Friday has come and I am feeling the joy of its arrival deep within my soul. I have a road trip to make and I am going to enjoy my radio time with my favorite Gospel station for three hours. I have packed some sweet peach iced tea for the ride. Right now a cup of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee and prayer started off my day.



Now there is nothing like ice cold sweet peach tea on a hot day. Georgia peaches have started to arrive in our grocery stores and I am all over that treat sent from God. Now you might say "sent from God". Yes I say sent from God. I believe God is all knowing and all powerful. I believe when whatever tree blossomed and produced the peaches for my tea God knew exactly where every peach would go and that I would feel blessed because of that delicious treat.

Psalm 147:4 New International Version (NIV)
He determines the number of the stars
    and calls them each by name.

So it is only appropriate that I acknowledge God for the miracle of the peaches. I must be thankful for the blessing of soil, rain, and sunshine. God made the peaches. He knew who would eat them. I can't make a peach, only God can.

Luke 1:37 English Standard Version (ESV)
37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”

So today, I have much to be thankful for like my health, home, job, family, Jesus and don't forget the peaches. Friends don't forget to thank God for the blessings you have.

Have a great day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment