Wednesday, June 6, 2018

2000 Blogs Published 6/6/2018

Good Morning Loved Ones,

Door County German Chocolate Cake Coffee just embraced my taste buds, which signifies that it is time to write.

Back on August 22nd 2012 I started to blog at the urging of our church Financial Officer. Nicole set this up for me and taught me the basics and from there I worked to write a little more, add some photos and some other fineries. The blog below had  6 readers and one of them was me. Today I celebrate the 2000th blog entry which for me is a labor of love. There have been days that finding something to write about was difficult. But God always has come through each and every time with the devotional He had for me to write. This writing adventure has led me to numerous blessings. One of my fondest was a comment made to a blog by a lady who's husband was killed by a terrorist in Paris. She contacted me to argue about forgiveness. She just could not bare to forgive the person who killed her husband. We emailed for a couple of weeks discussing forgiveness and then she sent an email telling me how God spoke to her and told her to forgive. She followed His advice, and she is now teaching Sunday School in Europe.  Once she contacted me I asked four people to pray for her emotional healing. They prayed long and hard. That was a highlight for me. So celebrate with me friends ,in what God has done. I thank everyone who reads this blog for your support. You are a real blessing.

August 22, 2012


Good Morning,

— Ephesians 5:8-10 —
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord.

Find freedom through seeking to please Jesus Christ above all else. You can only have one Master! When you let others' expectations drive you, you scatter your energy to the winds. Concentrate on staying close to Christ at all times so that you will reflect God's goodness to others. That pleases Him! Pray that you will be a blessing to someone today. You just never know what God has in store for you to be a part of.



Have a blessed day.
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment