Saturday, February 2, 2013

Words of Kindness 2/2/2013

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,
My coffee is Door County Marshmallow Mocha today. A new flavor for me.

I once read where the great author Leo Tolstoy was walking down the street and as he was passing by a poor beggar. The man asked Tolstoy if he had any change to spare. Tolstoy searched his pockets and replied. "Brother I have nothing what so ever to give. I am sorry". The poor man replied. "You have given me more than I asked for. You called me brother."

Friends it does not cost a thing to say a kind word to anyone. How about trying this today. Give someone a word of kindness.

Proverbs 15:1          A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 16:24           Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

Job 4:4          Your words have upheld him who was stumbling, and you have made firm the feeble knees.


If you haven't heard it from someone today, I love all of you.

God bless,
Marty

1 comment: