Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 1 of ways to show you care. Sunday 2/3/2013

Good Morning World.
My coffee to day is Door County Jingle Bell Java. I still have a good supply of their Christmas flavors.

Plenty of us struggle to find ways to show or say we care. I am not very good at that at all. Sometimes the best ways are the easiest and least expensive. This week starting today I will give a daily example of a way to show love and kindness.

One way I found is to leave an unexpected note, or send one to someone. I might leave a note of encouragement, send a thank you for no special reason. I usually like to leave a Bible verse on the note.

These can be placed in a lunch box, on the dash of a car, sent by mail or email, left on the refrigerator, or just about anywhere. Here is a verse I like to use for encouragement.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Go ahead and try it. The smile you put on a face just might be your own.

God bless,
Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment