Friday, February 8, 2013

Day Six of ways to show you care. 2/8/2013 Have it your way!

Good morning.
I am looking over the top of my glasses and I see Saturday. My coffee is Door County Cherry Creme today.

A popular term for one of the fast food franchises used to be "Have it your way". Meaning that you could basically build your own burger when ordering. Pretty nice actually.

In life we all can be a bit selfish at times. Here is the last way of the week for showing you care.

Give in and do something that others want to do even if you do not. Now this does mean only if what they are doing is moral and above all else Scriptural. My wife enjoys movies. I do not. But from time to time she will rent a movie and I watch it with her without complaining. I actually found myself laughing during one!

Remember the smile you put on a face might be yours.

Romans 15:1,2 “We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.”

Try this you'll enjoy it.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment