Saturday, June 22, 2013

I believe in Jesus 6/22/13

Oh Saturday, why does the coffee always taste better on a Saturday? My coffee this morning is Door County Highlander Grog.

Many years ago in our church we used to sing a chorus that went like this.
I believe in Jesus
I believe He is the Son of God
I believe He died and rose again
I believe He paid for us all

And I believe He is here now
Standing in our midst
Here With the power to heal now
And the grace to forgive

I believe in You, Lord
I believe You are the Son of God
I believe You died and rose again
I believe You paid for us all.

And I believe You're here now
Standing in our midst
Here With the power to heal now
And the grace to forgive

I guess if you were to sum up my life and ask me what I believe, this chorus would say it all.
The following Bible verse is the icing on the cake of my life.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Have a great day,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment