Monday, June 17, 2013

Hope for tomorrow. 6/17/2013

Good Morning Dear Friends.

I am starting my day with a hot cup of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee. OK Monday let's go!

Yesterday my wife and I had the privilege to attend the high school graduation for one of our nephews. It was quite a nice affair. I am not sure how many graduates there were but I would guess at least 200. As I always do during long ceremonies my mind starts to wander. I started to wonder what their future would hold. They were all excited to start a new page in their lives. But again I thought what does the future hold for them? I don't really know. But I know this. We need to be praying for our young graduates. They will all face some trials during their lives. We all have young people we know and love. We can be there and give a graduation gift, but I think we owe them more than that. We need to pray for these kids.

Put them on your list, write their names where you will see them. Then remember to pray for their future jobs, future mates, future choices, their health, and their faith. We owe it to them.

Ephesians 3:20-21
20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment