Saturday, September 12, 2026

Praising God For His Faithfulness 9/12/2026

 Good Morning,

I am watching the level in my Coffee cup go down and I might need to brew another pot of Door County Maple Coffee. Let's write.



Yesterday morning had me at a hospital with my younger brother. He had a heart attack and was in need of open heart surgery later yesterday. I am here to say that all went very well and he is on the road to better health. 

I was in prayer for most of yesterday and now want to say that God came though for us and to Him be all of the glory and honor. It was a long day!

Psalm 118:5-7 I called on the Lord in distress;

The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.

6.The lord is on my side, I will not fear.

What can man do to me?

7.The Lord is for me among those who help me.

The care provided by the hospital staff was world class great. Than you all for the prayers and concern.  

God Bless, 

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment