Sunday, September 27, 2026

Another Year Babe. 9/27/2026

 Good Morning,

My writing is taking  place in our kitchen this morning instead of our desk. My Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee is very hot on this beautiful cool morning. 

Song of Solomon 8:6b-7  Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm for love is strong as death. Many waters cannot quench love. Neither can floods drown it.

Forty years ago I was a single man in the morning and I was married in the afternoon. I believe that my wife is a gift from God for two reasons. I believe God gifted me the wife that I needed. She gets the credit for keeping me grounded and steady. She and I make decisions together after prayer. We have mourned together and have rejoiced together. We have seen dreams come true and dreams that passed us by due to one circumstance or another. 

Rene and I plan on celebrating our anniversary with a meal at one of our preferred restaurants tonight and then get back to our normal routine tomorrow. 

I have no specific point to make except to add all of the readers into our celebration and ask for your prayers as we start this new year of marriage. 

Have a great day. Your spouse might be snoring yet this morning, but he or she is a gift from God. Cherish the time. It goes too fast.

God bless, 

Marty

1 comment: