Friday, September 4, 2026

Give Me A Reason Please 09/4/2026

 Good Morning.

My insulated bottle is full of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee and it is time to write.

Genesis 9:3 ESV Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants., I give you everything. 

I will be hunting doves today with some of my buddies and my dog. I am not looking forward to the barrage of mosquitoes I will encounter. 

It is that time of year when getting out of bed earlier than normal becomes the actual rise and shine time. 

I really don't need a reason to hunt. I just enjoy it so much that I will endure cold rainy or snowy mornings and spending time listening to the reasons why we missed a game bird. 

It is the one sport that never grows old or boring. Quality time with our dogs flushing and retrieving  game is another reason to get out of bed and endure some real hardships now and then.  Watching those dogs is like watching poetry in motion.

My point for the day is this. Get out and do something for yourself and embrace the day God has given you. Enjoy time away from the grind and thank God for giving you more time outdoors.

Something to think about. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment