Monday, October 7, 2024

Starting The Week Off Right 10/7/2024

 Good Morning, 

I just poured a hot cup of Door County Maple Coffee and it is time to write. 

Monday arrived as promised and it did not surprise me at all to the fact that I feel tired after a weekend filled with hunting and chores. We also helped to host a dinner at church on Saturday evening. I think I need a weekend to relax from this last one.

My day began with prayer and a Scripture verse that I want to share. 

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. 

So to begin my week I promise to do my best not to worry about things I cannot control. I will pray before I fret, not after the fretting has started. I will be more appreciative of what I have been blessed with. I will thank others for their role in being part of my new week. 

I will count each minute of this week as a blessing. I will find my rest in the Lord.

Have a great week,

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! Great message. I'm going to try to do a couple of these things too. Looking forward to working w/you soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete