Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Answered Prayer 10-8-2024

 Good Morning.

My wife Rene and I are visiting Door County Wisconsin. As I sit here in the dark writing my blog, I am enjoying some hot Door County Cherry Creme Coffee. 

We have been praying for a dear friend to be able to obtain a job for few months. Today, he starts a new job and I just finished praying for him. 

For a long time he was turned down for even the most menial labor. He stayed patient and waited for God to provide.

My friend kept busy with chores around his home. We would chat almost every day and pray for him to find a job. 

God gave him a good job with decent pay. It is made for him.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call out to me and I will answer you. I will show you great and mighty things which you have not known.

So as I close this for today, I say never give up and pray often.

God bless.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment